Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 1 Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 1

I was so happy to see this!!

LegendaryFrog excels once again as Alfred Ashford. My favorite character done right!
The animation here was nice too! :D
Awesome job!

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Every style...so perfect.

ESPECIALLY George Washington Carver's peanut. It's good to see a Clone High reference. This animation was beautiful and fluid. The song was also fitting and incredibly catching. Very nice!

SailorMan SailorMan

Wow.

Is it bad to say that this completely sums up Sailor Moon? COMPLETELY? I wanted to hear a random attack name (like a play on Moon Scepter Elimination or whatever) along with the random comments, but since it's found audio, I guess you can't do much. :P
Gave me a few good laughs, and the animatino was fun. Nice job!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Fabulous!

You can't get much better than this! Fabulous game to a FABULOUS movie! Definitely the most quotable movie out there. Well done! I'm glad that people are spreading the wonders of The Room!

Resident Evil 2 - Safe Room Resident Evil 2 - Safe Room

Probably my favorite Resident Evil theme.

This is a very nice cover!
I think the only thing that makes this not a ten in my eyes is the way the melody is played. I'd rather hear a sort of piano for the melody cause I find it gentle and more soothing like a save room should be, but the vocals I hear are a great touch!
Keep up the good work!

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

Very awesome!

I've never been a fan of screaming, but the music for this song is brilliant. Your additions give this song a Nightwish feel and it's just amazing. I do agree with Meteordragon01 where I'd like to see a version without the vocals.

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

EVERY TIME

Every time I watch The Room now...and the Chris R scene comes up, this is the music going through my head as the scene goes on. It cracks me up even more than the shitty angle continuity. Well done, sir!!
I especially enjoy the Poké-esque battle opening! :)