Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 1 Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 1

I was so happy to see this!!

LegendaryFrog excels once again as Alfred Ashford. My favorite character done right!
The animation here was nice too! :D
Awesome job!

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Every style...so perfect.

ESPECIALLY George Washington Carver's peanut. It's good to see a Clone High reference. This animation was beautiful and fluid. The song was also fitting and incredibly catching. Very nice!

SailorMan SailorMan

Wow.

Is it bad to say that this completely sums up Sailor Moon? COMPLETELY? I wanted to hear a random attack name (like a play on Moon Scepter Elimination or whatever) along with the random comments, but since it's found audio, I guess you can't do much. :P
Gave me a few good laughs, and the animatino was fun. Nice job!

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6

Wow!

The animation was great, voice actors (especially good ol' Wesker!) are fantastic, and the epic RE5 music made everything even better! I love this series so much, excellent job! :)

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Spectacular!

I was cracking up so hard! Then I saw Draco from A Very Potter Musical with Rumbleroar and Pigfarts and I just lost it completely. And all those outfits were so fitting for Draco. ;) Great animation, great song!

Twilloween Twilloween

Twilloween?

I think I laughed more at the Room references than the video's main focus. But I did like the animation, and your style is great! Hearing Edward laugh like Tommy Wiseau made me chuckle.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

What Just Happened.

I don't know what the crap I watched or what just happened...but I was laughing really hard anyway.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Dear Pesky Plumbers,

"Check out the enclosed instructions book!" XD
Great references that add to a simply flawless, entertaining, and unique style. The animation is just superb, both in sprite and 3D.
Fantastic!!

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Wow!

That was so simple, and so hilarious at the same time. The voices were great quality and I like your style! Very nice!!

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

I Fight Dragons rocks and so does this music video

You did a wonderful job with the animation, and I especially enjoyed the transitions between the 8-bit style to your own. Nice and clean, and I feel that I want to play this 'Adventures of Puddlenaut'.